We are excited to announce that The Manger this year will start taking registrations November 29th from 9am to 12pm and also December 2nd from 6pm to 8 pm at our new facilities, 6608 Dublin Center Dr. Dublin OH
What is The Manger?
The Manger is a Christmas gift store for needy families. Its purpose is to help ease the burden of gift giving by allowing parents to shop for their families atgreatly reduced prices. Parents leave The Manger with dignity, having selected and paid for the gifts for their children. But in order to help these families this Christmas, we desperately need your help!
- New, unwrapped gifts in the $15-$25 price range.
- Gifts are needed for all ages, infant through seniors, boys, girls, men and ladies!
- Christmas decorations for a festive atmosphere!
- Items can be dropped off at the store during open hours, or call the number below for pick up.
- Wrapping supplies, tape, batteries, etc. will all be purchased ahead of time.
- Gifts necessary to balance merchandise offerings for each age group will also be purchased.
- Gift receipts available when checks are made out to Journey Church of Columbus
- To set up and clean up
- To volunteer! Dozens of people are needed to stock, help shoppers, wrap gifts, counsel.
- To invite your family, small group, co-workers and neighbors to come with you!
- To PRAY! Specifically for merchandise, volunteers, for our customers, and for a spirit of service.
Please CLICK HERE to register if you are able to help this year.
You may send an email here if you have questions.
We now accept donations by credit card. Click on the image below to be taken to our secure site for donations. Please mark your contribution in the message box with “The Manger”.