The Manger is a Christmas gift store for needy families in Northwest Columbus. Its purpose is to help ease the burden of gift giving by allowing parents to shop for their families at greatly reduced prices. $2 buys three gifts for each family member, so for $8 a family of four can have wrapped presents to open on Christmas morning! Parents leave The Manger with dignity, having selected and paid for the gifts for their children. But in order to help these families this Christmas, we desperately need your help!
- New, unwrapped gifts in the $15-$25 price range.
- Gifts are needed for all ages, infant through seniors, boys, girls, men and ladies!
- Christmas decorations for a festive atmosphere!
- Items can be dropped off at the store during open hours, or call the number below for pick up.
- Wrapping supplies, tape, batteries, etc. will all be purchased ahead of time.
- Gifts necessary to balance merchandise offerings for each age group will also be purchased.
- Gift receipts available when checks are made out to Journey Church of Columbus
- To set up and clean up
- To volunteer! Dozens of people are needed to stock, help shoppers, wrap gifts, counsel.
- To invite your family, small group, co-workers and neighbors to come with you!
- To PRAY! Specifically for merchandise, volunteers, for our customers, and for a spirit of service.
Please CLICK HERE to register if you are able to help this year.
The Manger will be at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship Church in Hilliard, OH on December 17th through 22nd.
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship Church, 4066 Main Street, Hilliard, OH 43026.
You may send an email to TheManger@JourneyChurchColumbus.org if you have questions.
We now accept donations by credit card. Click on the image below to be taken to our secure site for donations. Please mark your contribution in the message box with “The Manger”.
- You are invited to join us Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m., at Dutch Kitchen in Plain City for a breakfast with a... fb.me/2AkCLY52r 2 weeks ago
- Journey church "loafing"around at Ronald McDonald House. Getting ready to serve supper! 3 weeks ago
- You’ve seen the movie, now read the book! More than 10 million people watched The Bible miniseries every week on... fb.me/Gcjf3zK7 1 month ago
- Easter week is filled with emotion as we reflect upon the amazing sacrifice of God's Son, Jesus, as He died for... fb.me/Qi8OUjMv 1 month ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "" fb.me/29opCTQiY 2 months ago