Children are at the very heart of Journey Church. If you have children we would love the opportunity to take care of them as you worship and fellowship at Journey. We have a volunteer staff of caring people ready to care for your children as much as you do and make sure their experience on Sunday morning is as wonderful as yours. As soon as you arrive at Journey Church, we will gladly sign in your Pre-K child so you can connect with others before the service starts.
We invite our “Journey Juniors” (K-5), to join us for the beginning of the worship service each Sunday with their families and friends. We believe it is never too early to begin worshiping as a family and building authentic community with one another. Before the gathered teaching portion of the service, we excuse our “Journey Juniors” to their teaching time with Pastor Carlo Corral. You’ll quickly learn that he’s a clown….literally
Pastor Carlo teaches our Journey Juniors in a fun atmosphere while helping them to memorize scripture and write it on their hearts. Journey Church is blessed to have such a wonderful Children’s Pastor and dedicated volunteer staff that love children. We look forward to meeting you and caring for your children as much as you do.
If you have any questions regarding Journey Juniors, you can reach Pastor Carlo by email at Carlo@JourneyChurchColumbus.org
- You are invited to join us Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m., at Dutch Kitchen in Plain City for a breakfast with a... fb.me/2AkCLY52r 1 week ago
- Journey church "loafing"around at Ronald McDonald House. Getting ready to serve supper! 3 weeks ago
- You’ve seen the movie, now read the book! More than 10 million people watched The Bible miniseries every week on... fb.me/Gcjf3zK7 1 month ago
- Easter week is filled with emotion as we reflect upon the amazing sacrifice of God's Son, Jesus, as He died for... fb.me/Qi8OUjMv 1 month ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "" fb.me/29opCTQiY 1 month ago