We will be celebrating our graduates Sunday, June 2.
This Sunday, May 12, Mother’s Day we will have a baby dedication. Join us!
This Saturday, May 11 from 9:00 am the Students BLOC will be serving in Delaware, OH. For more information, contact Justin Harrington (614-595-2665)
You are invited to join us Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m., at Dutch Kitchen in Plain City for a breakfast with a purpose! Besides a delicious home-style breakfast, we will have the opportunity to get acquainted with and provide support for the ministry of Safe Harbor House in Springfield, Ohio.
The core purposes for Safe Harbor House are Engaging women with truth in love…Empowering women through healing and hope…Equipping women with skills for daily living. The ministry provides safe, transitional housing for women coming out of difficult circumstances, including substance abuse, incarceration, prostitution/sex trafficking, homelessness or domestic abuse. Safe Harbor empowers women who have experienced brokenness through opportunities for healing and personal growth that provide holistic life-skills training.
To help Safe Harbor House provide a place for these at-risk women, we are asking each woman to bring an item to contribute such as cleaning supplies, paper towels, HE laundry detergents, trash bags, toilet paper, etc. The Founder of Safe Harbor House, Joy Fagan, will join us and share about this incredible ministry. This would also be a wonderful opportunity for our middle and high school young women to attend.
The cost for the breakfast is $10. You can rsvp to Carol George at firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up on Sunday at Journey. I hope you can join us.
- You are invited to join us Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m., at Dutch Kitchen in Plain City for a breakfast with a... fb.me/2AkCLY52r 2 weeks ago
- Journey church "loafing"around at Ronald McDonald House. Getting ready to serve supper! 3 weeks ago
- You’ve seen the movie, now read the book! More than 10 million people watched The Bible miniseries every week on... fb.me/Gcjf3zK7 1 month ago
- Easter week is filled with emotion as we reflect upon the amazing sacrifice of God's Son, Jesus, as He died for... fb.me/Qi8OUjMv 1 month ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "" fb.me/29opCTQiY 2 months ago