Every woman loves to go shopping, especially when we find an entire outfit, including the perfect pair of shoes and just the right accessories.
In the Women’s BLOC, “Total Makeover: Putting on the Character of Christ,” we’ll discover that God has already outfitted us with a perfect wardrobe of His peace, forgiveness, compassion, kindness, humility, and patience. Colossians 3:12
Come and join us at the Dublin Recreation Center from 6:15 – 8 p.m. on the following dates:
April 18 – A New Wardrobe; Just Your Size
“You are chosen, holy and dearly loved.”
June 20 – Body Scrubs, Bath Salts & Healing Balm
“Forgiveness & Peace.”
August 22 – The Right Accessories
“Kindness, Humility & Compassion.”
October 17 – Need a Facelift?
“Patience & Joy.”
We’ll begin with a light supper, followed by some fun and laughter, and conclude with encouragement from God’s Word. A suggested donation for the evening is $5. Childcare will be provided.
- You are invited to join us Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m., at Dutch Kitchen in Plain City for a breakfast with a... fb.me/2AkCLY52r 1 week ago
- Journey church "loafing"around at Ronald McDonald House. Getting ready to serve supper! 3 weeks ago
- You’ve seen the movie, now read the book! More than 10 million people watched The Bible miniseries every week on... fb.me/Gcjf3zK7 1 month ago
- Easter week is filled with emotion as we reflect upon the amazing sacrifice of God's Son, Jesus, as He died for... fb.me/Qi8OUjMv 1 month ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "" fb.me/29opCTQiY 2 months ago