Do you believe in the physical, literal resurrection of Jesus from the dead? Newsweek Magazine conducted a poll and found that 78 percent of Americans do believe that Jesus rose from the dead after dying on the Cross. However, of that 78 percent, only 40 percent believe it was a physical, literal resurrection. The rest believe it was a spiritual resurrection or aren’t sure.
Yet, the apostle Paul in writing to the Christians in Corinth said that the physical, literal resurrection of Christ is the single most essential issue of our Christian faith. In fact, he goes as far as to say that if Christ isn’t risen from the dead, then our faith is in vain. 1Corinthians 15:14.
Christ is alive, and for this Easter teaching series called ALIVE!, we will examine the Proof, Purpose and Power of the Resurrection.
The first two weeks, March 25 and April 1, we will meet at 10 a.m. at the Dublin Recreation Center. On April 8, Easter Sunday, we will meet at 10 a.m. at The Dublin Embassy Suites located at 5100 Metro Place just off of Franze Road near the intersection of Rte. 161 and Interstate 270.
- You are invited to join us Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m., at Dutch Kitchen in Plain City for a breakfast with a... fb.me/2AkCLY52r 1 week ago
- Journey church "loafing"around at Ronald McDonald House. Getting ready to serve supper! 2 weeks ago
- You’ve seen the movie, now read the book! More than 10 million people watched The Bible miniseries every week on... fb.me/Gcjf3zK7 1 month ago
- Easter week is filled with emotion as we reflect upon the amazing sacrifice of God's Son, Jesus, as He died for... fb.me/Qi8OUjMv 1 month ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "" fb.me/29opCTQiY 1 month ago